"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes you bought bonds just to find out what was going on in the street.
- It was, the majority felt, a bad time to buy bonds.
- For the time being, however, market participants see little reason to buy or sell bonds.
- A difficult decision for investors is whether to buy bonds today, or wait.
- Much of it is going into funds that buy foreign bonds.
- "That made a lot of people feel better about buying bonds."
- Those who had bought bonds then have lost money, and that is always painful.
- To do this, they had to buy Treasury notes and bonds.
- Those who buy bonds at par and hold them get all of their income as interest.
- The question you should ask is: If stocks are really such a good investment, why does anyone buy bonds?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.