"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the people who bought planes in 1978 and 1979 put them back on the market.
- It also has options to buy 220 more planes for $9.1 billion.
- The airline has an option to buy 10 more planes.
- But during the good times of the mid- and late-1980's, they bought far too many planes.
- Air Canada will also have options to buy 10 planes beyond that, starting in 2002.
- In the game you buy planes, plane parts, and airports.
- Last month, China announced that it would buy 90 planes in the next four years to add to its commercial fleet of 420.
- We've bought ten planes to date, and we have twelve more on order.
- Pan Am has been too pressed for cash to buy new planes.
- Four European airlines have joined forces in an effort to cut costs and buy 239 new planes together, a newspaper here reported.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.