"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tenants will be able to either buy or lease space.
- "You can't just do it all by buying open space."
- I don't think you buy open space and sell it.
- They would say, 'Why do we have to spend money to buy open space?
- This is a city where $2,000 a month in rent does not buy much space.
- Do we buy existing space, which is roughly $60 per foot less, or build new?
- And most, he said, have committed themselves to buying space for the first five issues.
- I firmly believe you can't buy enough space to influence Academy members to vote for your picture.
- You should know by now that we're not in the business of buying space.
- And advertising on his guide network is open to any company that wants to buy space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.