"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had failed to come home three days ago after going out to buy bread.
- It was the same every day when they went to buy bread.
- I cannot even buy enough bread for my children with that.
- The old people have enough money to buy bread for one day.
- "A lot of people say at least we have enough to buy bread for the children," she said.
- He was forced to sell his books in order to buy bread.
- In fact, he hadn't really gone out, except to the village to buy bread.
- By Wednesday, no one even had time to go out and buy bread.
- So while almost everyone else left or hid, she walked to buy bread.
- It had been my responsibility to buy enough bread and I hadn't.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.