"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some big companies are seeking to buy power from utilities other than their own.
- But it was cheaper than buying power on the open market.
- You want to buy power, and we have it to sell.
- Any company with that kind of buying power is not stupid.
- We think that the best approach is to place buying power in the hands of young people.
- If we buy power from another company, it becomes a building problem.
- The company will continue to buy and sell power directly, he added.
- But wealth isn't good for anything except to buy food, pleasure, or power.
- Still, publishers usually make the changes, if only because of California's size and buying power.
- "And if it's cold, that is going to take a lot of buying power."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.