"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once someone has used a particular credit type, they are very likely to buy other things in the same way.
- People won't buy things if they don't have the money to pay for them in the first place.
- But being happy always makes me want to buy things.
- And they see the Internet, above all, as a place to buy things.
- Most of our parents were too poor to buy us such things.
- People can put their money together to buy or build things, even if they are too big for one person to make alone.
- But it is women who are more likely to buy things.
- How can we expect people to buy things if some Person is giving them away?
- In the process, they will buy other things as well.
- I'm looking to buy several things, including but not limited to money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.