"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I guess the husband will need to buy flowers for it.
- On the way home, he is asked to buy flowers for the "little lady."
- They probably never even think of buying flowers for themselves.
- People would walk up a line to buy flowers in the summer,' she added.
- There are such opportunities to buy unbelievable flowers in the market today.
- She had gone out to buy some fruit and flowers for Philip.
- The better I can make my roses and the longer they last, the more people will buy flowers.
- "For example, I've never gone into a shop to buy flowers."
- I'll go out to the flower shop and buy flowers just for myself.
- A guy came in to buy flowers for his wife, that's how she met him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.