"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My mother and I had decided to buy an apartment together.
- I am 82 and do not plan to buy my apartment.
- A year ago, the patient decided to buy an apartment.
- A year or so later we bought a little apartment there.
- "I need to save some money to buy an apartment."
- Last year, he bought an apartment in a building near the the hotel.
- But how do you know he's actually buying an apartment?
- People could afford to buy a car or an apartment.
- Also, the tax rate has increased 8 percent since you bought your apartment.
- Some of the building's residents say they will buy their apartments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.