"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we mostly seemed to buy toys on the way somewhere to do something else.
- "They're not going to buy $100 electronic toys for their kids."
- A. Kids are not buying toys the way they used to.
- And the best part is, you get to buy great toys on the premise that they're for the kids!
- With the money, he buys toys and food for the family.
- Or more important, the grandparents are in a better position to buy toys.
- Other times, for no special reason, she would buy me toys "just because."
- People don't have money to eat, let alone to buy toys.
- Buy only toys that are appropriate for the age and ability of the child.
- The kids use the money their parents had paid for camp to buy toys and food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.