"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many gold miners did not make enough money to buy food and clothing.
- So it is possible to buy athletic clothing at all price points.
- What, for you, are the most important criteria when buying clothing?
- For years, he could buy clothing only at one store.
- The money buys food, homes and clothing for those without.
- I wasn't sure I'd seen it before and wondered if he'd actually bought new clothing.
- "We wanted to do something in the holiday spirit by giving money to help them buy food and clothing."
- We need money so the missionaries can buy food and clothing.
- The money would be used to buy cigarettes, food and clothing.
- But teenagers are a different story, as anyone who has ever tried to buy them clothing knows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.