"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past he used to buy 20 to 50 units a week.
- It is possible, however, to buy units during the missions.
- We're talking about the allocation of the premium to buy units.
- It is like buying a unit trust, you buy units in the fund.
- Collecting extra gold in the game allows players to buy further units.
- Your premiums buy units in funds invested on the stock market.
- The high quality will encourage people to buy surround-sound units.
- There, the state planned to buy units and rent them to low-income families.
- Her husband, Harry, bought nearly 6,400 residential units and other properties there in the 1970's.
- "People who buy for investment need a place to stash their cash, so they are buying new units," he says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.