"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "No one is trying to buy parts of the park to build something?"
- The move came after it bought part of a telephone company.
- Points can be used to buy new parts or for repairs.
- Last year she spent about $13 million to buy two blocks and part of a third in the downtown here.
- "That was our main reason for going ahead and buying part of this horse."
- You can buy all the bricks and other parts needed to build your model right on the site.
- We've had people ask if they could buy the entire floor or parts of it since we announced the closing.
- He said that it was cheaper to buy parts this way.
- He was keen that the company did not buy parts which it could make 'in house'.
- And as with other components, most big manufacturers buy parts from several countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.