"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Better pay him off so he'll have something to buy drugs with.
- "Well, you may drive up here to try to buy drugs, but you're going to be walking home."
- She is also aware of why they come: to buy drugs.
- Some have suggested she was in the park to buy drugs.
- You'll probably get asked to buy drugs, although this is usually less likely when you've got kids with you.
- "They saw it as a way of getting money to buy drugs."
- According to her, he wanted to go out and buy drugs, but she wouldn't allow him.
- People who don't live here were coming down to buy drugs.
- "In less than half an hour, about 50 people had come into the building to buy drugs," he said.
- White people have long passed through to buy drugs, and some still do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.