"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "These countries are free to buy American arms," he said.
- With the money from these objects, you should be able to buy arms and arrange for international support.
- I do not ask for money to buy arms.
- Both sides continued to buy arms in preparation for another battle.
- The refugees drew food aid, which was taken for the soldiers and sold to buy arms.
- A serious obstacle was the lack of funds with which to buy arms.
- Maybe if they stopped buying arms and focused on their economy, peace might come sooner.
- The oil profits in Angola are all going into buying arms, and will continue to do so over the coming years.
- Khartoum uses the money to buy arms for the war against the south.
- He did not say in the television interview who raised the money to buy arms for the contras or when it happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.