"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a very old woman seated on a bench by the fire.
- The young woman seated next to me was also reading a book.
- A woman, seated at the head of the table, broke in.
- It was a woman seated high up at the back of the room.
- The woman seated next to me doesn't catch this, or it goes over her head.
- The long fingers of the woman seated at the table were very busy.
- The woman seated on the other side of the bed also started to stand.
- The pair of women seated across from her were still in conversation.
- That was when she saw the blond woman seated on the bed.
- But the seven men and one woman seated around the table knew differently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.