"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If my playing a woman is going to get the point across, I'll do that.
- For the first time, she was playing a woman her own age, 29.
- Thompson is known to have played women for at least ten years, if not more.
- She played a woman whose son has died of malaria.
- It was almost as if she were playing an old woman but wasn't accustomed to the role.
- She played sweet Diana, a young woman of a great heart.
- "In the film I play a much older woman," she said.
- Because of her mature voice, she often plays strong, beautiful women.
- From there, she has made a name for herself playing intriguing, complex women.
- Or the true story of the white actress playing a black woman in Shakespeare.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.