"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A man and a woman have been charged in her death.
- Until health care reform was passed, women were charged up to 48% more in the individual market than men.
- Three women have also been charged in connection with their deaths.
- There do not appear to have been any further women charged in Canada since these cases were determined.
- A woman is being charged with murder in a crime she didn't commit.
- The women have not been charged in the deaths, but the police said they were the main suspects.
- Two men and a woman have also been charged.
- In any event, a quarrel soon developed over whether the woman should be charged.
- The police were led to it by the sister of the woman charged as an accomplice.
- One constant, though, is that women will be charged more for disability insurance than men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.