"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But today she put a woman named Bradley on report.
- He married a woman named Pat, and the couple had three children together.
- A woman named Marion brought him in some 20 years ago.
- He married a woman named Agnes, and they had one son.
- Then he gets a call from a woman named Lilly.
- He had lived there for two or three years, with a woman named Eve.
- He is still trying to work through his last serious relationship, with a woman named Dorothy, who died nine years ago.
- She was the first woman ever named to a Cabinet post.
- The song was not written for a woman named Melissa.
- The real editor of the magazine is a woman named Pitcher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.