"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If named, she would be the first woman appointed to the job.
- She was noted in the media as the first woman appointed to lead a British national museum.
- Then she was the first woman appointed to the state highway commission.
- He kept his promise to appoint women to top jobs.
- She is the first woman appointed minister of justice in Italy.
- It is now for Turkey to take the next step and appoint women to political office.
- She is the first woman ever appointed to such a senior post in Greece.
- If confirmed, she will become the first Hispanic and just the third woman appointed to the court.
- She was the first woman appointed to that court.
- Once Carter appointed women to the bench in numbers, there was no turning back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.