"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The men and women were given four weeks to read the book.
- Maybe the women should have been given a chance earlier.
- The two women were given a small building to themselves.
- We have given our men and women the very best.
- In most major countries women were given the right to vote for the first time.
- That means a woman might be given two or three at a time.
- The Act gave married women, for the first time, a right to their children.
- She was a quiet women, given more to doing than to talking.
- Any women should have been given to us the moment they arrived.
- And in any case, the other women aren't given much screen time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.