"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite what you may think, I was taught to honor and revere women.
- This tradition originally began to honor women and moreover, to make them feel appreciated by men.
- Another memorial is to be built honoring women who served in all wars.
- It includes a Memorial Day service to honor women who have died in the military or by other means.
- Her administration also began a program to honor notable women from the town.
- I wanted to honor murdered women in her name.
- Private donors pay $100 to honor special women in their lives, and that enhances the project's importance.
- "The time is long overdue to honor peace and women."
- The evangelicals also honored women in ways that white Southern men found disturbing.
- This award was created to honor women from the business side of the industry, in the boardroom and behind the camera.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.