"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the only one to which women are sent.
- Her lawyers say the 29-year-old woman should never have been sent back in the first place.
- I do not see how we can be sure that the woman is sent by the Source.
- A. That will not send women back into the home.
- Later she learned the young woman had been sent to her by a medium.
- "If there is a chance of violence, the women and children must be sent to safety."
- Virginia sent 300,000 men and 4,000 women to the services.
- The same day, a 91-year-old woman who broke an arm in a fall was also sent there.
- Sometimes, women and children were also sent for inspection as well.
- Each country is limited to sending five men but only four women to the summer games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.