"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think we are long moved on from the time when women were expected to stay at home with their kids.
- The man died, but the woman was expected to live.
- No woman should be expected to bring up a large family on her own.
- No woman can be expected to stand up against it.
- One in which women, like children, were expected to listen but not speak.
- In addition to all of this, many poor women are also expected to work to help support the family.
- A woman of her station was expected to work hard.
- One other woman was expected to be released last night, he said.
- The two women are expected to meet again soon to talk over the formation of a new Government.
- In the past, both men and women were expected to be married at young ages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.