"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In each case, "man" is the universal and refers to women as well.
- An example might be the convention of using "he" rather than "she" when referring to men or women.
- This term refers to women who are in the thick of menopause.
- In the 17th century, the term was also used to refer to women in general.
- It can also refer to an attraction to trans women.
- Why do we refer to grown women as girls?
- The term is used to refer to women who are of Jewish heritage.
- It can be used to refer to both men and women.
- Although the term has become rather old-fashioned in France, it is still sometimes used to refer to 25-year-old single women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.