"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also in 1992, a woman accused of adultery received 200 lashes.
- On the 35 women accused of witchcraft, the only one liked head the indicters.
- As a defense attorney, White has helped to acquit two women accused of murder, among other cases.
- It was once used as prison for women accused of witchcraft.
- A woman accused of killing her husband, a minister, was held without bail after a brief court appearance.
- There's a story about a woman accused of beating her child to death.
- In the 13th century, three women accused of witchcraft are hanged by a priest.
- Evans is one of four women accused of leaving a restaurant without paying a $46.07 bill.
- I've made a friend, another woman accused of killing her husband.
- The woman accused of terrorism keeps her face turned away from the camera; the student doesn't appear on screen at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.