"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They used real people, some of best guys and women in the world.
- Hill cannot find any men to help, but hits upon the idea of using women.
- But she said many poor women, used to a health care bureaucracy, may not believe that.
- He was everything she had always avoided: a man who used women, then left them.
- "People tended to use women for administration, but the men went straight into the business."
- "They use women," he said in a telephone interview from Washington.
- Are they using women as an excuse to have sexual experiences with each other?
- He has a tendency to use women as objects though.
- No man of my people would wish to have a woman used by many others.
- She was a woman used to men, alive and dead: they had few secrets for her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.