"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also advised women not to sleep with their boyfriends 'for the first five dates'.
- "Buy a fur because you like it and feel good about it," he advised women.
- The agency advised pregnant women not to use the drug because animal studies showed that it might cause abortions.
- They advised women that used the products to consult with a doctor and if deemed a health threat, to have them removed.
- He rejected the idea of advising women to consult their doctors.
- Though many questions remain about how to advise individual women, they think the results will have an impact.
- Now, she advises other battered women to share their torment with friends, to save money and to plan an escape.
- She did say, afterward, that she didn't advise other women to follow her example.
- I also volunteer at the women's shelter and advise women on their legal rights.
- And some advocacy groups say they are agonizing over how to advise women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.