"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no point in promoting women who are "just like men" for the sake of it.
- Over the last several years, the agency has made some strides in recruiting and promoting women.
- Smith was also far ahead of his time in promoting women to public office.
- The group promotes women who are on their way up as professionals in the private and public sectors.
- Men who promote women and care about their causes, they are forward thinking.
- As a business, the securities industry is notoriously slow to promote women.
- It's been 20 years since many national organizations were created to promote and support women.
- "God knows they didn't want to promote women those days."
- Since then several of the major parties here have made it a point to promote women as candidates.
- I will put my record against any member of this committee in promoting and mentoring women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.