"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But today men have accepted women in positions of power.
- However in 1948, none of the twenty medical schools to which she applied would accept women.
- In 2003, it became the only American military prison to accept women.
- As of Fall 2012, the school started accepting young women.
- She started the campaign by writing a letter in April to the country club, asking it to accept women.
- Society still cannot accept women choosing not to have kids.
- The hotel began accepting women of all ages several years ago, he said.
- "But getting our national to accept women is really going to help."
- My guess is they accepted women because girls started there at 6 or 7.
- In 1889, it became the first American seminary to accept women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.