"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the press is also allowed to interview men and women in the street.
- Most women interviewed here said they did not expect human behavior to change.
- Sometimes, she sounds like a passionate young woman being interviewed on the local news, talking about her stand against the war in Iraq.
- Agents interviewed several women who said they were mothers of the children.
- She began interviewing women from all walks of life about their bodies.
- Soon she was traveling around the world interviewing women about their bodies, themselves.
- Within weeks, Weber had interviewed 250 girls and young women from dramatic schools.
- Were you ever frustrated by your inability to interview women, or to get their real perspective?
- To this end, they interviewed trans women in six different prisons.
- Under the program, case workers begin by interviewing women who give birth to children with drugs in their systems and divide them into three categories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.