"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was also concerned with the problems facing women in Chinese society.
- This just added to the difficult women faced for two decades.
- Another problem facing women is the loss of confidence they feel after years at home.
- Education only reflects the larger problem facing women in China.
- The number of health issues facing women every day can be astounding.
- The book examined the practical problems and emotional issues that face women who go back to work.
- Is membership to a golf club the most important issue facing women today?
- A year shy of 60, she is looking to start her own group to deal the challenges facing older women with the disease.
- Here are the top six most embarrassing conditions facing women and why you should stay silent no more.
- One of the problems facing women in the public sector is segregation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.