"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And why does it seem to affect women more than men?
- The social changes of recent years have affected women in a special way.
- I would like to add that the problem does not affect women alone.
- It is twice as likely to affect women than men.
- This particularly affected women who were expected to take their husband's family name upon marriage.
- Look at the policy areas put forward by the coalition and how they affect women.
- The president's executive order affected 110,000 Japanese men, women and children.
- This is obviously not the case, as both conditions affect men and women.
- So we're just beginning to study how stress affects women.
- It is more likely to affect women in their third and fourth decades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.