"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one thinks that any more than a tiny minority of officers abuse their power by abusing women.
- But the women's commission report said many others accused of abusing women were still at their posts.
- Each side has accused the other of abusing or killing women.
- On the other, he was a predator who abused women.
- And now it is used as an excuse to abuse women.
- This isn't what I created the drug for - to allow old men to abuse beautiful young women.
- All but two of the men were also charged with sexually abusing women.
- These convictions should send a message that men cannot abuse women without penalty.
- He was known to abuse women, to lie, steal and con, as most addicts do.
- However, men who believe they have a right to abuse women physically are in the vast minority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.