"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman covered with growing hands came and sat beside them.
- Requires states to cover pregnant women and children under the age of 13 in poor families.
- It was the body of a young woman, shot through the side, covered in flies.
- Black American women having their faces covered with white makeup?
- A few states received permission in the Clinton administration to cover pregnant women.
- "What we're doing is just covering women who are on the Net, and there's been a lot of interest in that."
- Medicaid, the government health plan for the poor, often only covers women after they are pregnant.
- And someone is going to realize that a woman covered with blood must have something to do with all those dead men.
- The law of damages does cover women, both as plaintiff and defendant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.