"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That's why women over the age of 35 have generally been considered to be at high risk."
- But women were commonly considered not full members of society.
- Indeed, up to 1890, any woman working on her own was considered to be daring.
- This is probably because women are considered less likely than men to cause physical harm.
- According to her, every strong women can be considered a witch.
- A married woman is considered part of her husband's clan.
- Prior to the 20th century, women in China were considered essentially different from men.
- At the time, women were not considered to be "persons" under the law.
- "I'm sure there will be women considered for this position," she said.
- But the women I work with do not have to wear suits and are considered no less professional.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.