"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The color pink is often used to represent women or young girls.
- Some may represent pregnant women, while others show no such signs.
- And the only way to do that was to begin making rational use of the enormous potential its women represented.
- She was used to representing women who felt like this, not hiding a secret in the dark herself.
- It's just that with the makeup of the women represented, we got lucky.
- She had worked with several charities representing women, the disabled and children.
- "Don't your editors have any imagination when it comes to representing women of color?"
- The sport was later included, with women being represented in equal numbers to their male peers.
- From this election five more nominated members were added to the legislature to represent women.
- But the department declined to act on it because he did not represent women who had applied for admission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.