"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is reluctant to hurt women for some reason, but you won't even be able to make Asmldean's choice.
- The administration's cuts, they say, have hurt poor women in China and elsewhere.
- If the materials hurt women or men or their equality, they can still stop them.
- The majority of these cuts hurt women, though, and we absolutely have the right to protest.
- "You should have better manners than to go around hurting women, especially pregnant ones."
- But don't those hard-core Muslims have a rule about hurting women?
- "Why hold this hostage to the rest of the welfare bill, which would hurt women and children?"
- "It's hurting women who are not ready for the workplace."
- Most men don't have the sophistication to hurt women for sport.
- A hero isn't supposed to hurt women, and in any case he was curious to know what she would be like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.