"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1959, attempts were still being made to prevent women entering Parliament.
- The restrictions have not prevented women from following the national team.
- The first is preventing women from participating in political life.
- This has prevented Indian women from achieving a higher standard of living.
- To prevent women from being relegated to a secondary role.
- But not a solution that prevents women from ever having children.
- There are various cultural and socioeconomic issues that prevent women from having adequate access to education.
- "There's nothing to prevent women, except money, from starting a club themselves and keeping out men."
- Her amendment would not prevent or delay women having abortions.
- There is actually nothing to prevent American women from being able, adult, useful citizens, and many of them are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.