"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So the groups now attract women 30 to 50 years old.
- She was sorry for the thing in Peter which attracted strong women to take care of him.
- Several companies have started programs to help attract women to the sport.
- "This should attract more women and probably make for better competition."
- There has been a big push in recent years to attract women.
- But one thing was clear: the Gore campaign needs to attract women.
- How can we hope to attract women and kids to matches?
- The question before us is this: Do men dress to attract women?
- What is it about me that attracts women like this?
- We want to attract more women to technology degrees". "
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.