"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We still use so many subtle ways to keep women "in their place."
- "The answer was to keep young women from being in that situation."
- Army officials said they proposed keeping the force at the same 772,000 men and women as now, but reducing some training.
- Those programs were designed to keep women with their children.
- "It's extremely difficult to keep pregnant women in one place for a long period of time."
- Keep the trust with the older men and women of this country.
- "How men ever managed to keep women from running the world, I'll never know."
- I think it's just the men's way of keeping women in their place.
- And she provides an important analysis of the forces that keep women from speaking comfortably in public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.