"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not long ago, more captured women were sent back here.
- He left a small quantity of wheat on the field for the 160 captured women and children.
- Did you know that in the 1850s, when Indians captured white women, we took them into the tribe?
- One voyage and a hold full of captured women could make a man almost rich enough to retire!
- In the action, the militia captured 2,000 Sioux, both men and women.
- The realization by the defenders that the enemy army would capture women and children.
- They told us further down the river that these people sometimes captured women from Zoram.
- "It captured everyone's imagination, especially women and young people."
- According to multiple sources, religious calls have also been made to capture and enslave Jewish women.
- Through her photography Cobb was able to capture women with the care that no other photographer could have brought to the medium.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.