"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought women and men, but we were all at that age of being neither youth nor adult.
- "Do you think women always dress to stir men up?"
- I Wouldn't think women apart from his wife had ever taken much notice of him.
- "Do you think men and women will ever be able to have good relationships?"
- And if you don't think women are crazy, ask a man.
- He didn't think much of women or at least women who looked like her.
- So I think women whose mothers stayed home carry the most guilt.
- I think most women like working outside the home and also like taking care of their children.
- I think women who have hyphenated names like that are going to be rich.
- I didn't think women of your age and experience did things like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.