"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others believe the woman depicted is actually a composite of several different models.
- Earlier paintings depict men and women working on the farm or at home.
- When I was growing up, the women depicted on the front of the cards didn't resemble my mom.
- These statues depict soldiers, women and children being cut to pieces.
- The show generally depicts and promotes women in the workforce.
- Each depicts what appear to be healthy, attractive men and women - people who are just like "us."
- As the title indicates, it depicts a woman walking through a garden.
- The story, set in the 1930s, depicts an old man and woman who feel they have nothing to live for, since their children do not visit.
- It depicts a man, woman, and child with pigtails running.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.