"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such information could help identify women who would benefit most from drug treatment after they develop the disease.
- The race will identify the consummate men and women of the 1980's.
- A woman identified as pregnant was watched until she delivered her baby.
- The Times has identified 18 men and women who used it to escape from the impact zone or above.
- In one conversation he spoke with a woman identified by the network as the mother of a longtime female friend.
- The 2012 Project aims to identify and support women not previously active in politics to run for office at any level.
- But other officials said only 15 had so far been confirmed killed, including the two women identified as suicide bombers.
- One suggests that doctors may eventually be able to identify women who do not need chemotherapy.
- The term originally identified girls and women who spun wool.
- These new tests are used to identify women at risk for preterm birth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.