"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The survey suggests that the travel industry, especially the hotel business, needs to pay more attention to serving women.
- I hate to give the game away, but men were essentially put on earth to serve women.
- At his gesture, the two serving women moved quickly to offer wine.
- Any number of people turned to stare, merchants and serving women.
- Throughout her long career, she designed many buildings for institutions serving women and girls.
- "This would be put into an unrestricted account where we can serve women for whatever they need."
- One of his father's serving women had used something like it.
- He hunched in the water, pulling away from the two serving women.
- Open 24 hours a day, it serves more than 120,000 military men and women each year.
- The room fills with serving women, although no one can tell who has summoned them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.