"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where I come from, men who want to protect women don't do it in bed.
- The first was to educate and, when possible, to protect other women.
- "We have a duty to protect the men and women who serve."
- Others argue that men should protect women, not the other way around.
- The women's union said it would try to develop programs to protect women, in response to the study's findings.
- Many countries have various legal regulations in place to protect pregnant women and their children.
- As the violence in Congo shows, we should be doing more to protect women around the world, not less.
- We must step up our efforts to protect women from all types of violence.
- We need to come up with a general European framework to protect women from this type of violence.
- Estrogen may protect women against the development of this cancer form.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.