"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The point, according to the article, was to educate women about male anatomy.
- They called a meeting on April 7, 1971 to educate women about abortion and their bodies.
- The department has also been focusing on educating women about family planning programs.
- He talked about the benefit of educating women and allowing them a greater role in civil society.
- No, this time it was a campaign to educate women.
- Since then the School has continued its tradition of educating young women to learn and to lead.
- Their goal was to educate young women in the northern suburbs.
- Educating women and girls is key to meeting 21st century demands.
- Part of the trouble, women's health advocates say, is that some drug companies educate women only about the products they sell.
- The school had an 85-year history educating young women in grades 9 through 12.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.