"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A female teacher arrives in town to teach women how to paint.
- On her return to London she began teaching women how to drive.
- She began to teach and train other black women in order to help them build their own businesses.
- "I try to teach women that they should not be afraid of big numbers," she said.
- Later, during the war, she taught service men and women to do leather work.
- No matter that decades of feminism have taught women to think and act for themselves.
- And she spent 17 years teaching young women how to act on a date.
- We have to bring these killings out from the shadows and teach women about their rights.
- A new course is teaching women how to deal with what can be a frightening situation.
- She is teaching women to be what they want to be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.