"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we want to know is how women are treated now.
- And the women are usually treated pretty well by the Western men.
- Keep in mind that these numbers are based on women treated between 2000 and 2002.
- "If he plans to stay here he'd better start learning how to treat women."
- The clear message was: how can a woman be treated the same way in 1995?
- The two women were treated at the hospital and released.
- It is also used to treat women with stage 2 disease.
- An 80-year-old woman was also treated for a wound to her hand.
- Because they're afraid that they'll have to treat women more like people.
- But others felt that doctors should continue to treat men and women with high blood pressure the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.