"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He heard a shout close at hand and an answer not far away.
- I came down a step further, and heard a shout.
- I heard a shout from outside and turned my head for a moment.
- He expected to hear a shout from behind him, or a shot.
- For one thing I heard shouts long before the water.
- In the next moment, 1 heard shouts coming from around the other end of the house.
- At that moment, I heard shouts and the sound of many feet.
- He had heard a shout from the direction of the house.
- She heard a shout, ran to the door and opened it.
- He heard shouts from the direction in which everyone had run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.